Get creative this easter, with our deliciously epic vegan, plant-based rocky road recipe. Filled with FUNDAY natural sweets, vegan choccies, biscuits & roasted almonds - it's our go-to for seriously tasty and seriously easy treat. And if you are feeling generous, why not make a double batch and share with friends and family? Such an amazing & thoughtful gift, that we promise will make them smile!
- 3 packs FUNDAY vegan fruity gummy bears, roughly chopped
- 1 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup vegan biscuits, crushed into chunks
- 600g vegan chocolate, broken up into small pieces. Our fave is Pana Chocolate!
- 1 pack FUNDAY vegan fruity gummy bears
If you are feeling extra creative (or brave!) you could also change things up with freeze-dried raspberries, shredded coconut, peanuts, pistachios or even cranberries!
- Add FUNDAY fruity gummy bears, roasted almond & biscuits into a large mixing bowl
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second bursts, until smooth
- Pour chocolate over dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour combined ingredients into lined rectangle dish
- Use FUNDAY fruity gummy bears from your final pack and place them in the chocolate mix so that that their heads are popping out!
- Place in fridge until set
- Cut up and share with your family and friends. Enjoy!
Featured in this recipe is our FUNDAY vegan fruity gummy bears. Not only is there no added sugar, artificial colours or flavours; but there is 7g of plant-based prebiotic fibre in each pack! Made with natural ingredients and a delicious combo of raspberry, lemon and apple flavours.